The Ultimate Guide To Decorating Your Outdoor OasisApril 19, 2016
It's finally the season for warmer weather! That means you can spend more time outdoors prepping and decorating your outdoor living space. However, it can be difficult to create a color scheme outside to go along with the added element of nature. Here are some ideas to create the perfect outdoor living space for you and your family, which will only compliment the great outdoors.
1. Create a space. Set up tables and chairs or consider adding a seating wall with other added furniture. By mixing and matching your pavingstone colors you can create separate outdoor living areas. You could also add a Cambridge Pergola Kit, which will give you a covered area to protect you from the weather and harsh sun.
2. Choose a color scheme. Choose from a warm, mixed or cool color pallet.
- The warm pallet features reds, pinks, and oranges. It's a great pallet if you want bright and sunny colors.
- The mixed pallet combines elements of both the warm and cool pallet. It creates an artistic, yet balanced feel.
- The cool pallet offers tranquil, beachy tones of blues, greys, and purples. This is the perfect pallet to create a relaxing setting for you and your guests.
3. Decorate. Splash the colors you chose from your color scheme around your outdoor living space with decorative pillows, blankets, accent tables and flowers. Also, consider adding Cambridge hardscape lighting to your outdoor oasis to illuminate all of your beautiful decor!