Our Policy: "Product distribution only through our authorized network"
Putting the customer first requires a deeply important commitment to you, our Authorized Cambridge Distributors. Unlike other manufacturers in our industry, it begins with a policy whereby 100% of all sales of Cambridge Products are distributed through an Authorized Cambridge Distributor Network comprised of strategically positioned locations to serve our market areas. No exceptions. The goal of this unwavering policy is the assurance of consistent quality and value in the marketplace.
In addition to a superior product and unmatched customer service, providing optimum sales, technical and marketing support is just part of our 16-Point "Distributor First" Commitment.
The Cambridge "Distributor First" Commitment
- CAMBRIDGE WILL NOT SELL DIRECT. We are committed to a Select Distributor - Only policy.
- A TOTALLY DEDICATED RESOURCE. Cambridge's pair of 100,000 square-feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are dedicated exclusively to pavingstones and segmental retaining wall systems.
- ARMORTEC® VALUE-ADDED SYSTEM. Cambridge is the only manufacturer in the Country to offer this unique technology producing rich, distinctive color, designed to last.
- The Cambridge Sherwood collection. Using today's most sophisticated natural techniques, each paver is molded from Natural stone giving them an uniquely natural appearance.
- Cambridge Ledgestone 3 piece and Aqua-Bric, permeable pavement system.
- WALL SYSTEMS. Over 20 distinct wall systems to satisfy any project and taste.
- AN EXPERIENCED TEAM. Tap into unmatched expertise in manufacturing, marketing, and installation techniques for interlocking pavingstones and retaining wall systems.
- INDUSTRY-CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS. Our Sales and Service Specialists are certified by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute. Our territory managers are all providers of AIA, ASLA and ICPI learning units
- HANDS-ON, TOP-DOWN LEADERSHIP. An active spokesperson worldwide in the pavingstone industry for over 30 years, Charles H. Gamarekian is the founding chairman of the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute.
- THE CAMBRIDGE's TWO MEGA FACILITY. Centrally located in the New York metro market, our strategic location affords you on time delivery, cost-efficient transportation and convenient pick-up.
- PRODUCT INNOVATION. From our Armortec® and Wet cast collections to our permeable pavement systems and numerous ancillary products, including Kitchens, Grills Bars , Fire Places, Pizza ovens, Pergolas and Pavilions, Solar Paver Lights, Polymer Sand, Geotextile and Geogrids to name a few. Cambridge continues to maintain its position as the industry front-runner for innovative products and project enhancements in the outdoor living environment.
- Yearly research through focus groups with our target audience to impliment shape and color selection, brochure and advertising makeup.
- A CO-OP PROGRAM SECOND-TO-NONE. Cambridge offers the most generous distributor cooperative advertising program in the industry today
- Loyalty program- Provides our dealers the ability to earn increased co-op dollars and growth rebates, based on achieved tier level.
- Marketing Cambridge in all territories through TV and Print driving consumers and contractors to our website to find our distributors.
- Social Media platforms engaging consumer and contractor followings including regular project postings of your customers completed projects.
Content found in this Web site will provide everything from product and technical information to Cambridge-sponsored events and available marketing material.